Ironic? I think not

In my last post, I mused about a $1200 pair of boots. An extremely unrealistic purchase price in my life right now. But, and go figure, I had a few of you (women) egging me on to dip into my kids' college fund to buy myself perfection in the form of plush leather footwear.
Then, much to my surprise, a few days passed and I found myself standing in an art gallery, loving husband by my side-no, this wasn't a dream, he was ACTUALLY there-both standing, staring, and falling in love with a $1200 piece of art.
It's a sign.
No, it's kismet.
Well, whatever it is, so long footwear, hello salvaged scrap metal wall mirror.

(BUDGET CLAUSE: There's not an ounce of truth in my wallet that says $1200 is a reasonable amount of money to spend on anything besides practical staples like a sofa, or a computer, or some amazing piece of jewelry involving large diamonds.)

Comments