X Rated

It was our second day at swim lessons. The girls are both enrolled in a 35 minute class at the pool and they absolutely LOVED their first day. We were rightfully excited to repeat the experience again today (how the hell else would we EVER make it there on time???) I arrived ahead of schedule, for once, and managed to bypass the multiple errors I committed the day before. A.) NOT late, B.) NOT parked in the STAFF ONLY Parking, C.) Plunged Ana in the pool WITHOUT her socks-yep, that was yesterday, baby in swimsuit and hot pink socks. After delivering Shelby to her corner of the pool, I dressed Ana in her gear and slipped my cover up off. Mindlessly chatting away to another mom, I glanced down to make final suit adjustments and WHOAH! MAJOR NIPPLE EXPOSURE! Did she notice that? I looked around to check my audience. I'm sure everyone was too busy to notice that half sand dollar hanging out, right?! Right. No big deal, I've given birth with an entire audience in the room for god sakes, what's a half a nipple? Moving on, swim class, progress, fun, check. Ana and I hopped out of the pool a few minutes early so we could be prepared for Shelby's exhausted exit. I changed Ana and then attended to my own needs. Pulling my strapless cover up over my suit, I made haste to pull my top off before my cute little dress was soaked in all the worst places. Untie. Slip. Slide. I had the top of my bikini in my hand when I reached down to adjust my dress and realized it too had slipped, and was resting far below BOTH nipples (and lemme tell ya, after two kids, that was WAY down there!)
Can't wait to return to the pool tomorrow. Every eye oughta be on me, I'm sure to give 'em all a good show. Geeeeeezzz!!!!

Comments

JO said…
Nice, flasher! I don't think I could POSSIBLY be organized enough to do mommy and me swim lessons at the same time. I had no idea how much effort these swim lessons would be. Our lessons are at 4:00pm, right after nap time. So during the last HOUR of naptime, I am putting together a snack, packing the bag with towels and change of clothes, keeping an eye on the clock so I can open her door at the right time to let her wake up on her own (I can't wake her up...makes for not a pretty picture!). Making a bottle for the baby...who I don't think I can take anymore because it is SO freakin' hot. But I plan for it everyday, so far (only 2 days) we have not been late yet, yesterday we were a little too early and had to wait for the teacher to get everything together. Which led to about 10 minutes of, "Mommy, can I get in the pool?" Over and Over and Over and Over and Over....
Anonymous said…
I'm right with ya! I no longer "fill" my bikini the way I used to and it has lead to two "flashes" so far this summer...and it's only JUNE! I think I need to go shopping. -EC