!Viva la Mexico!

After 3 solid weeks of absence in wedding hell and vacation bliss, yo regreso a mi casa, y mi vida. I am hopeful I can muster the stamina to share every detail from the past few weeks. But first, a brief recap of my average day in Baja:
Wake up with two kids at my feet and hubby to my left (always tight sleeping quarters wherever we went), be sure to look out french doors to sparkling ocean view. Change out of pj's into bikini, apply sunscreen. Repeat for the two teeny weenies, add extra sunscreen. Coffee and water for me, dry cereal for the midgets. Observe sunny ocean view. Kiss hubby for breaking away for this vacation (thank you!). Observe ocean view. Make pancakes while family swims in pool, observe ocean view while pouring syrup. Finish breakfast, open beer. Sit by pool. Open beer, walk on beach. Open beer, swim in ocean. Add sunscreen. Lunch, more beer (consider tequila shot, refrain). More sunscreen, more swimming. Ride quads to hotel, order signature hotel bar drink, "The Chi Chi", sit by hotel pool while kids swim. Chips, guac, another Chi Chi (Basically a pina colada in a parfait glass, served with a tablespoon of grenadine at the bottom. This perfect combination looks just as it's called, like a chi chi-a boob!). Quad rides back to house, change into a dry dinner bikini, grab a beer. Swim, eat, watch sunset, sleep. Repeat for 14 more days. Aughh.
Interested in proof that a place like this exists? Visit rancholeonero.com for a few pics of the hotel we would visit from our house. Sorry I don't have proof of my own since my lazy ass hasn't downloaded any just yet. All this typing is making me thirsty. I need a beer. More details to follow.

Comments