More Sleepless Nights

AAUUUGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The baby's screaming was in full swing at 12:43 a.m.
AAAUUUGGHHHHH!!!!
Mom: "Why is she SCREAMING??? WHAT is her problem???"
A mother's mid night compassion.
Even louder AAUUGGHHHHHH!!! EEEEEEEKKKK!!
Dad: "Did you give her enough Motrin?" (A Father's solution)

Well, that would depend on it's purpose. I DO want her to wake up in the morning.
(LOUDER) AAAAARRRRRRRGGGHGHHHH!!!!!
Mom: "She IS teething and she may have gas. We switched formula the other day."
Dad: "When she did this last night you just gave her a bottle and she went right to sleep."
AAAAAUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
It was hard to, wait. I did?
I DID! So much for those stupid parenting books, forget the rules, night feeding does solve all the problems, all bets are off, I can't even hear myself think. JUST - MAKE - IT- STOP!!!
Bottle. Silence.
Moral? Hunger pains make for loud alarm clocks at the most incovenient times. I've been starving my active baby and she can't sleep through the night! Bad mommy.

Comments